Anier's delicious Baked Mac and Cheese

Title: Will the ingredients affect the way I cook the Baked Macaroni and Cheese?   

Background information: In the 1937 Macaroni and Cheese most American kids grew up eating Mac and Cheese no matter if it was baked or just Krafted.  The macaroni and cheese has a ancestry that was claimed. First most thought that macaroni and cheese was a casserole that had something to do with the beginnings of New England Church supper. Second there was a story about the Macaroni and cheese talking about the classic macaroni and cheese has been returned to Thomas Jefferson to Virginia after his sojourn in Italy. Lastly after Jefferson wife had died, she credited with invented the dish of Macaroni and Cheese.

The first step of making the Baked Macaroni and Cheese is to drain the water out the Macaroni and Cheese, then start to heat up the pot. In the first step, there is no chemical reaction happening because the Macaroni noodles are sitting. As I was waiting for the pot to heat up I started step two which was cut the all the cheese into big pieces.


The first chemical reaction start happening as soon as I put the Margin Butter into the pan. Also when I put the Macaroni and Cheese into the 350 degrees temperature the Macaroni started to boil up. In the beginning there was no chemical reaction, but as i put the Macaroni and Cheese into the pot it formed a chemical reaction.
Hypothesis: The cooking time of the Macaroni and Cheese.  The amount of ingredients put in the Macaroni and Cheese.

Procedure: The independent variable for this process was the temperature. All the ingredient amount, cooking time were kept at constant. The cooking times are shown below.

Trial One
Trial Two
Trial Three
45 Minutes
45 Minutes
30 Minutes

  1. Boil the Macaroni and Cheese
  2. Let the Macaroni and Cheese sit in the sink so the water can drain out
  3. Cut the extra sharp cheese ( white)
  4. Cut the yellow sharp cheese
  5. Use 1 tsp of flour
  6. Stir the flour until its not lumps
  7. Pour the flour and  milk into the Macaroni and Cheese until it’s no more lumps while making the Macaroni and Cheese
  8. Finally put the Macaroni and Cheese in the oven until 45 minutes at a temperature of 355 degrees.
Analysis and Conclusion: As i was doing this experienced my grandmother helped me out make the baked Macaroni and Cheese. Before I got to her house the Macaroni noodles were already being drowned sitting in the sink. While the Macaroni noodles were being drained I heated the pot up on the stove to a high temperature so that way I can just put the Margin Butter into the pot. It took about 5 minutes for the pot to heat up because I was trying to get the ingredients together so that I could make the food.

Next, was the cheese. As you read my background information it states the Macaroni came from Italy. The chemical reaction does not start until I poured the Macaroni and Cheese into the pot, then that's when it started to form a reaction making it bubbly. After i have done all of that i started to stir all the things together until there were no lumps into the Macaroni and Cheese. Finally soon as i stirred until no lumps I got two pans and started to separate it into two.

Lastly, once i separated the Macaroni and Cheese into two pans I put it in the oven and just waited until it cooked at a 355 degrees. After it was done at 11:00pm the macaroni and cheese turned golden brown onto because of the bread crumbs that i put on top of it when i was making the food.

To conclude the Macaroni and Cheese cooked at its right temperature in the same pans. And the after taste was good meaning when I tried it I thought it was not going to be good. For example I brought some and give some to Mr. Kairi and he said it was good so to conclude I use the right ingredients.

Comments