Corey' s Delicious Mash Potatoes

Making Mash Potatoes With Corey Broaster

 For my project I decided to make mash potatoes because it's one of my favorite foods and I also knew it would be a lot of science involved in making mash potatoes. You have the boiling water, the bubbles , the heat of the temperature and how if I change this something scientific would happen.




The Science Of Mash Potatoes
The kind of science I was trying to find how can it make any molecules in anyway and also how would the temperature effect the mash potatoes, In addition I also thought with all the bubbles would make an chemical reaction some way some how. With heat, temperature and bubbles with all that changing over and over, it would change the mash potatoes every time.





Trial One  
As you can see I started with a very temperature and it really shows no kind of effect no bubbles shown or no kind of scientific effect. With this I really got no kind of chemical reaction or molecules.






Trial two
As you see in trial two you can start to see the water more lighter and also has white bubbles around the mash potatoes which was very surprising to me and was very interesting I found science about it.











Trial Three
As you see for trial three It was cook on a very low time and as you can see my hypothesis was correct being cook on a low temperature can give you a better texture of the mash potatoes which it did as you can see, the mash potatoes look very thicker and the bubbles are very big. Which shows that with lower temperature you have an better texture of food, so listen folks take your time cooking.




Comments