Teddra's Party Pancakes

Image result for rainbow line


             Teddra's Party Pancakes!!
Image result for confetti pancakes

The word pancakes actually became popular in the 15th century before then they were being called flapjacks, griddle cakes,indian cakes and buckwheat cakes.
What did I want to know?
I wanted to know if one simple ingredient would change the way the pancakes taste.
What did I think?
I honestly thought that it will be no change in the taste. I don't know why I thought that.


Recipe Timeeeeee

Trail One 
Trail Two
Trail Three
1 cup flour
2 tbl sugar
¼ salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
⅛ cup rainbow sprinkles
1 egg
½ teaspoon vanilla extract 
2 tbl olive oil
1 cup low fat milk
1 tablespoon butter melted on pan 
1 cup flour
2 tbl sugar
¼ salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
⅛ cup rainbow sprinkles
1 egg
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
No Oil 
1 cup low fat milk
1 tablespoon butter melted on pan
1 cup flour
2 tbl sugar
¼ salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
⅛ cup rainbow sprinkles
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract      ( Extra Extract)
No Oil
1 cup low fat milk
1 tablespoon butter melted on pan 
Baking powder is a salt that is composed of a sodium cation (positive charge) and bicarbonate anion(negative charge). The acid in baking powder when combined with a liquid substance reacts and releases carbon dioxide,which is why air bubbles are seen in the pancakes while cooking.
One,Two or Three?
The pancake that was the most tasteful is the third one which had no olive oil but extra vanilla extract I think it was more tasteful to me because of the extra sweetnees but my best friend and dad though the second one was better.
Overall homemade pancakes taste better than the box mix!

Comments